Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Chambers are the Next Level Rejuvenation Treatment for Tired Bodies.
The health benefits of a single session of Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy are numerous for those suffering from chronic pains, neurological problems, viral or infectious sickness, injuries and wounds that take long periods to heal, lower levels of energy due to muscle strain, and even for normal people to energize themselves.
Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber is a popular treatment given to exhausted or weak patients struggling to regain strength after an injury or surgery. With the controlling system inside your head taking up only 2% of the total body weight and using an amount greater than 20% of the entire body’s oxygen, it’s not surprising oixygen makes an essential potion for our organs to function perfectly and in line with our brain’s commands.
Only 10% of the energy required is derived from the food while the rest (90%) is absorbed from the air you breathe. In some cases, this oxygen isn’t enough to accelerate the healing process, revitalize tired muscles, or revive worn-out cells in the body.
In a Mild Hyperbaric Oxygen Chamber, patients are exposed to 100% pure oxygen on pressures that are three times as high as regular air pressure. This saturates the tissues with oxygen and helps the body to heal faster. More concentrated oxygen then goes into the bloodstream and is absorbed by each part of the body wherever the blood flows.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy provides oxygen to tissues which are injured, dying, or have a lack of oxygen. The oxygen in tissues activates growth cells which in turn accelerate the growth of tissues and help fight against bacteria and infection.
This makes it the ultimate treatment for any health concern, as it works to accelerate healing, prevent tissues from dying and helps the body to recover from any illnesses and injuries